Let the wining & dining begin again……….
Restaurant – from June we will be offering Dining again for limited numbers as per Government guidelines.
Dinner: Thursday – Saturday.
Lunch: Friday – Sunday.
Breakfast on Weekends 9am-11.30am.
Bookings will be essential.
p) 5772 1014 or
During the transition in this new normal we will still be offering Take away dinners Thursday and Friday evenings.
Accommodation – From the 1st of June you can travel for leisure and we are taking reservations.
- We would encourage you to make a booking for all dining as numbers are limited.
- The new guidelines include maximum of six guests per table.
- We will hold your table for up to 15 minutes of the designated time, if you haven’t contacted us during this time we won’t be able to hold your table.
- If your child eats from the adults’ menu they are very welcome, children are included in the limited number requirements so perhaps consider a sitter for small children. We don’t offer a kids menu.
- Please look at our menu prior to booking to ensure you have booked the correct venue (we are a recovering business and every booking and guest counts. No shows and incorrect bookings are harmful to our business, team and guests that we may have had to knock back)
Take away meals on Thursday and Friday evenings, please see our social media posts, if you could place your order prior to 5.30 pm it would be much appreciated.
In our accommodation:
We will continue to operate our award-winning accommodation (our beautiful 5 ensuited rooms) in accordance with guidelines and advice from Government.
- As always, our team has strict procedure for safety and hygiene, so that you can sleep comfortably knowing we are looking after you.
- From June we can assist you with dining in our Restaurant or if you prefer we can do room service
- All of our accommodation is upstairs and no we don’t have lifts
- We have car parking and bicycle lockup at the rear of the hotel